Saturday, December 28, 2013

{Paper Smooches} Love Is All You Need


Kim shared this bookmark in the Paper Smooches Newsletter earlier this week. It's my last project from the December release and features the Bookmarks Die, Hearts Dies and Love Struck stamp set. I also used the Crystal Clear stamp set, Crystal Clear 1 and Crystal Clear 2 dies. A little while back, I asked Kim to create the perfect bookmark die and she did. I love the size, the curves and over-the-page extras. It's absolute perfection and makes me so happy. Thank you, Kim!


I die cut the main Bookmark Die twice with 120 lb cardstock to ensure long-lasting sturdiness. Then I stamped and die cut the jar using Crystal Clear and Crystal Clear 2 on the front panel. I double-stamped and second generation stamped the arrows from Love Struck on the front and back panels. I stamped the sentiment, also from Love Struck, in two colours. Finally, I die cut Hearts Dies from glitter cardstock and trapped them between the two Bookmark layers with a piece of acetate. For the final touches, I added some May Arts ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Sources:

9 comments:

Morag said...

Love this bookmark Emily! Gorgeous with those glitter hearts and amazing use of the Crystal Clear dies! So many ideas going through my head now!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, love the glittery heart filled jar!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh how fun! I love the jar full of sparkly hearts so sweet!

Isha Gupta said...

Love this bookmark Emily. Those glittery hearts, touch of color on the heart arrow and the jar cut out....love all the details :)

Lindsey said...

Looks like I'll be adding a bookmark die to my wishlist. :) And what an amazing way to showcase it with the heart-filled cutout!

Sandy said...

I absolutely love Your tag!! What could be better than a jar full of hearts! Bravo!!
sandy

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE this so much :) The layer of acetate gives it so much pop :)

~amy~ said...

♥♥♥

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This is so adorable! I'm loving the glitter hearts!