Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stamps for Sale

I normally say goodbye to crafty supplies as a vendor at 2nd Hand Sales hosted by Scrapbooks By Design. However, they're currently renovating and I really want to get rid of some stuff. I thought I'd offer it here in case anyone is interested. They may end up on eBay at some point but I'd like to avoid the fees. If you think my price is too high, make me a deal I can't resist. ;) All prices are USD via PayPal. If you reside in North America, I'd be happy to ship your purchases for free if you spend more than $30. I tried to give as much detail as possible but I'd be glad to answer any other questions you may have. Please pass on the link for this post to all your crafty friends and let them know. Thanks so much!

Fiskars - Baby - $8 SOLD
I bought this at the CreativFestival years before I started blogging. I threw away the outer packaging as soon as I opened it and didn't even know the name of this set for the longest time. LOL There is light staining on a few of the stamps but most have never been inked.

Hot Off The Press - Plain & Simple ABCs - $10 each
I have two of these, one practically brand new and one with some stains. Stains do not affect the quality of the stamps. The stamps are on their original acetate sheets but not in the original cover wrap.

Local King Rubber Stamp - Snowflakes - $8
There is light staining from white pigment ink but stains do not affect the quality of the stamp.

QuicKutz - Retro Squares A2 embossing folder - $5 SOLD
This has barely been used, it's practically new.

Stamping Bella - cuppacakeabella - $6
Gently used and in original condition.

Stamping Bella - mwahbella with words - $8
Gently used and in original condition.

Stamping Bella - pmsabella - $5
Gently used and in original condition.

Stamping Bella - pregabella - $4
Gently used and in original condition.

Stamping Bella - teddybella - $5
Gently used and in original condition.

Stampin' Up - Heart-to-Heart Punch - $10
My punch is the original black version with the thumb lever.

Stampin' Up - A New Little Someone - $10
This is the first SU set I ever owned and I purchased it off eBay after it was retired. I've accumulated quite a few baby sets since then and don't use this one anymore but I still love it. It has some staining on the rubber and wood which does not affect the quality of the stamps.

Stampin' Up - Pun Fun - $25 SOLD
I bought this set directly from my SU demo. It has been gently used with light staining but stains do not affect the quality of the stamps. There are no stains on the wood blocks themselves. Some 2nd Hand SU stamps aren't positioned perfectly on the blocks but I made sure to do this with my own stamps!

Verve - Sweet on You - $8
Only three of the images/sentiments have been inked and they are stained but stains do not affect the quality of the stamps. Five of the sentiments have never been inked.

Verve - Up, Up and Away (plus bonus Whimsy Tree) - $10
There are stains on the six images that I used but they do not affect the quality of the stamps. Two of the images have never been inked.


1 comment:

Loretta said...

I am probably too late but has Pun Fun been sold yet?? thanks