Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom

Much like my mother-in-law's birthday card, this one is also addressed to Grandma because it's more sentimental for our moms to receive the card from their grandson. This card is for my mom whose birthday is also this week. We went over for a nice dinner today to celebrate the New Year as well as my mom's birthday. As I've said before, my mom's not at all into gifts but loves my cards. My parents get so much joy out of just watching my little guy and playing with him is enough of a gift. Today I really noticed that they can't take their eyes off him. I personally think he's really that entertaining, especially when he's pounding on the piano keys like a virtuoso or signing to them and they don't understand what he's saying! LOL

Sources: SU textured Sahara Sand cardstock; Imaginisce Perfectly Posh Frilly Floral dp; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; PTI Heart Prints; Verve Because of You; SU Pink Pirouette & Rose Red inks; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; Dashes, Dots & Checks ribbon; Basic Grey button; Darice hemp cord

2 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

Awww, Emily!! This card is "super sweet" for your mom from her grandson... sure to warm her heart!! TFS... :)

Mariska said...

Wow this is just so sweet! Love the pretty papers you've used and just the entire design of the card!

xxx
Mariska