Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Beachy Birthday

A friend of mine is in Hawaii for three weeks and celebrating her birthday there. No, I'm not jealous one bit. ;) Since I didn't have time to get her birthday card done before she left, I'm going to mail it now so it'll be waiting for her when she gets home. I previously featured some of Amanda's jewellery on my blog here. She loves earth tones so that's what I based my card around. This is also the first time I used this particular image from the PCS rubber set Lily at the Beach. I thought the inflatable ring was so cute that I sparkled it up with my Spica glitter pen. This is also the first time that I'm extremely pleased with my ribbon tying. :P

Thanks for visiting today! Please be sure to come back tomorrow for this week's Pink Cat Studio digi release!!

Sources: AC textured earth tones cardstock; AC Kids Cereal dp; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Lily at the Beach; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Vivid Red ink; SU Taken With Teal ink; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder; Spellbinders Nestabilities in Classic Oval Large & Classic Scalloped Ovals Large; QuicKutz Epic Six; Fiskars Nostalgia corner edger; Celebrate It ribbon; Basic Grey button; Darice hemp cord; dimension squares

No comments: