Friday, December 18, 2009

Gracious Note Set

I have another little gift set to show you today. This one features more of my 'lost in that old pile' dp. It's so pretty I don't know why I haven't used it much. I need to stop being a paper hoarder! I can't help it though. I love paper. These are simple and self-explanatory. I thought much like the 'Sending Smiles' collection these ones would be very useful for any occasion to say 'Thank You'. I wonder who will be the lucky person to receive these? ;)

Sources: SU Bashful Blue cardstock; AC textured earth tones cardstock; Fancy Pants Designs Delight Potpourri dp; HOTP Tiny Words & Images sentiments; Memories Artprint Brown ink; Urban Scrapyard ribbon; AC ribbon; SU large oval & scallop oval punches; dimension squares

2 comments:

Saskia said...

So beautiful and elegant! Love it!!

Saskia :)

btenn said...

Beautiful work Emily!