Thursday, November 26, 2009

St. Nicholas

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and family! I hope you're enjoying some special time and delicious meals with your loved ones this long weekend! It's been a busy week for me so I haven't had any cards to show you but here's one I had partially coloured since its release. I promised you a Pink Cat Studio card today because there's normally a digi release on Thursdays. Keep reading and I'll tell you what's happening at midnight tonight!

I found this gorgeous scripted sentiment/mini background stamp last month and I thought this Santa would be the perfect complement because he has that old-fashioned St. Nick look. I coloured him in softer reds for that very reason, then added some bling to his accessories and shine to the candy cane. I don't think my photo does it justice but here you have it.

So... Melissa has a surprise for you all tomorrow! She's designed an image that you get for free with any $3 purchase at either PCS digi or rubber store! Trust me, you're going to want this image ~ especially those of you with little girls in your life ~ and that means most of us, right? I'm not even going to try to tell you how cute this image is because you know how cute all of Melissa's drawings are! ;) This image is only free for 24 hours so hurry to the PCS digi store between midnight tonight and midnight Black Friday!!

Sources: SU chocolate chip & ruby red cardstock; TPH 111lb matte white cardstock; Bazzill Basics textured green cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Santa digi image; Hampton Art Stamps 'Twas the Night Background; Memories Black ink; Copics; Fiskars Threading Water border punch; Zig Emboss Writer; PSX Snowflake embossing tinsel; Ranger Ancient Gold enchanted gold embossing powder; ColorBox Alchemy pigment ink; Hobby Hot Boss; Stickles xmas red; Gary M. Burlin gold glitter glue; SU crystal effects; dimension squares

No comments: