Sunday, November 15, 2009

Merry Christmas

I thought I'd make a couple cards to break in another one of my new sets from Local King Rubber Stamp. I love the simplicity of this card and I used two of the eight elements from the set along with the tree to make two of these Christmas cards. I wanted to make more but it took me a while to get the hang of embossing the tree without smudging the ink on the edge of the stamp. I used different embossing powders for the tree, ornaments and leaves. I stitched the ground and stamped the sentiment in white before adding the ornaments and leaves.

Do you like my new watermark? :) I ordered a couple from Karen Giron and she has a ton of designs to choose from as well as some Christmas ones. The best part is they're only $2 each and she emailed them overnight which is fast! If you're interested in having a look, check 'em out here.

See you tomorrow for a peak at the new Pink Cat Studio rubber sets! :D

Sources: SU kraft cardstock; AC textured earth tones cardstock; Local King Rubber Stamp Four Seasons 2; The Old Island Stamp Co. 575-A sentiment; The Old Island Stamp Co. clear embossing powder; ColorBox Alchemy pigment inks; Rubber Stampede Red pigment ink; ColorBox Frost White pigment ink; PSX Snowflake, Red & Malachite embossing tinsels; Hobby Hot Boss; Gutermann metallic thread; dimension squares

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this!! HUgs Cindy xxoo

Stamp and Smile said...

Oh I just love the details on this card... the red ornaments really pop and LOVE ♥ the Kraft CS... SMILES! :)