Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today's my birthday and I'm going to be celebrating in every way possible because it's been a great year! I'm not quite sure how or when but I'll be making some impromptu plans for lunch and/or dinner. That's life with a little one around!

For something a little different, instead of me showing you something that I made, I thought I'd show you two cards that were made for me. :) I receive a lot of cards every year but rarely are they handmade so I really, really appreciate and love those who take the time to make one for me because they're extra special!

This first one was made by my friend Lexy. I've always been crafty and made my own cards but Lexy's the one who got me seriously hooked on cardmaking so you all have her to thank for me having this blog to showcase my creations. If you have a moment, visit Lexy's fun blog and say hello. :)

The second card was made by none other than my hubby. He loves to sneak into my craft caddy when I'm putting Lil' D to bed or tinkering on the keyboard. Hubby said his card was inspired by this PCS card! Wow, that is going way back. I think if he had more time he would also have a blog. LOL

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some new cards to show you. With the PCS digi store launch yesterday I've been falling behind on other birthday and wedding cards I have to make. Stay tuned!

No comments: